Cucumber Salad with Annabella Yogurt, Golden Raisins, Walnuts & Mint
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 3 cups Annabella Plain Yogurt
- 1 to 2 Cloves Grated Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 tsp Finely-Minced Fresh Mint
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 2 cups 1/4-inch-diced Cucumber
- 1/3 cup Chopped Toasted Walnut
- Put the raisins in a small bowl, add barely enough water to cover and let plump for at least 1 hour. Drain.
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, garlic, 1 tablespoon dill, mint, and salt to taste and adjust the seasoning.
Serve immediately, garnished with more chopped dill or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
If you want to hold the salad longer, leave the walnuts out initially and add them just before serving to preserve their crunch.